MEN'S AERO SHELL GILET
Gilet utilizing our proprietary superlight vandeyk.racing Aero Shell softshell stretch fabric - waterproof, windproof, highly breathable. Center back mesh panel boosts breathability - designed for cooler to slightly wet temperatures (not constant rain) with excellent ventilation. Articulated, anatomical pattern, body mapped composite construction. Recycled premium materials. Laser cutted raw edge details for maximum of light weight, clean lines & excellent packability.
- Superlight vandeyk.racing Aero Shell 3L softshell stretch fabric (PFAS-free); proprietary fabric that we have developed over 2 years
- Waterproof, windproof, highly breathable. Low Thermal Evaporative Resistance: excellent breathability
- Main fabric: waterproofness ≥ 10.000 mm (DIN EN 20811)
- Center back mesh panel boosts breathability: this piece is designed for cooler to slightly wet temperatures with excellent ventilation.
- Articulated, anatomical pattern, body mapped composite construction
- No pockets for weight reduction: to be worn over jersey with back pockets
- Recycled premium materials
- Laser cutted raw edge details for maximum of light weight, clean lines & excellent packability
- Semi bonded construction
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Reflective back logo
- Garment weight (Size M): 161g
- Main: Polyamide (recycled) 70%, Elastane
26%, Polyester 4%; OEKO-TEX® certified, completely PFAS*-free
- Back lining: Polyamide (recycled) 78%,
Elastane 22%; OEKO-TEX® certified
*PFAS are a large group of 'forever' chemicals sadly still frequently used in high-performance sports/outdoor clothing that have been identified as being harmful to the environment and human health. PFAS can be found in fluorocarbon-based waterproof fabrics and DWR (water repellent) treatments, watch out for that! vandeyk.racing is not using and will never use PFAS in any product.
- Our model is 183cm tall and wears size M
- For more information, please view our size guide
SYSTEM | LESS IS MORE
Our collection is non-seasonal. Built as a system for lightweight, minimalist layering. We believe in covering weather conditions with a minimum amount of innovative, versatile garments. Our launch collection covers warm to transitional weather conditions, while further products will be added continuously. And yes, of course - Women's styles are in development.
Photos: Fabian Frinzel