MEN'S WOVEN BIBSHORT
STYLE CODE: MBW_04_01
Our take on the Next Gen Bib Gold Standard. vandeyk.racing Pad Interface Frame System* optimizes comfort by balancing tensile forces for your longest ride distances. SQ Lab ultra density pad ditches the wet sponge feeling in your shorts. Ultra lightweight, recycled woven compression fabric. Articulated, minimalist pattern for maximum freedom of movement. Latest manufacturing techniques.
*vandeyk.racing invention: DE patent application filed.
FEATURES, MATERIALS & CARE
- Innovative, layered vandeyk.racing pad/suspender interface frame system*; optimizing comfort & tensile forces for your longest ride distances
- Anatomical 4mm ultra density pad (SQ Lab®) - ditch the wet sponges in your shorts. Yup, you don't want to have a flabby pad as much as a flabby saddle. Traditional pads in the industry can not make firm pads breathable, while SQ Lab® technology finally solves this
- Ultra lightweight, woven high performance compression fabric (recycled)
- Articulated, anatomical pattern with minimal amount of seams, 'brief cut' allows maximum freedom of movement
- Recycled premium materials
- Semi bonded construction, laser cutting
- Garment weight (Size M): 172g
*vandeyk.racing invention: DE patent application filed
- Main: Polyamide (recycled) 69%, Elastane (recycled) 31%; OEKO-TEX® certified
- Back lining: Polyamide (recycled) 78%, Elastane 22%; OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® certified
MANUFACTORING & RESPONSIBILITY
- Made in Portugal (EU)
- RESPONSIBILITY: LESS IS MORE
Our collection is non-seasonal. Built as a system for lightweight, minimalist layering. We believe in covering weather conditions with a minimum amount of innovative, versatile garments.
- Machine wash with 30°.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use mild detergent
- Close fasteners before washing
OUR CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
Sometimes we're not able to keep the rubber side down... We offer you a crash replacement discount to get you on the bike with new kit as soon as possible. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with details and photos of your damaged kit, including your original receipt, and we'll provide you with a 50% discount on replacement kit for damaged items.
- Proof of purchase must be provided. Receipt or order confirmation.
- The age of your kit will be taken into consideration. Fair wear and tear is not covered.
- The discount provided may be used to replace the damaged item/s from the same product group. e.g if 1 pair of bib shorts is damaged, a discount will be provided for the purchase of 1 pair of bib shorts.
- The replacement discount of 50% applies to the full price of the original product and can only be redeemed on full-priced products.
Do you have any furter questions or feedback?