MEN'S AERO SHELL PRO JACKET
STYLE CODE: MJP_04_01
Elbow-length 'pro jacket' utilizing our proprietary superlight vandeyk.racing Aero Shell softshell stretch fabric - waterproof, windproof, highly breathable. Center back mesh panel boosts breathability - designed for cooler to slightly wet temperatures (not constant rain) with excellent ventilation. Articulated, anatomical pattern, body mapped composite construction. Recycled premium materials. Laser cutted raw edge details for maximum of light weight, clean lines & excellent packability.
FEATURES, MATERIALS & CARE
- Superlight vandeyk.racing Aero Shell 3L softshell stretch fabric (PFAS-free); proprietary fabric that we have developed over 2 years
- Elbow-length aero sleeves: concept of 'pro jacket' ditches 1/1 arm based on that you won't be freezing much at the forearm
- Waterproof, windproof, highly breathable. Low Thermal Evaporative Resistance: excellent breathability
- Main fabric: waterproofness ≥ 10.000 mm (DIN EN 20811)
- Center back mesh panel boosts breathability: this piece is designed for cooler to slightly wet temperatures with excellent ventilation. The main fabric is waterproof, while due to the center back mesh panel we due not suggest the key use case of this piece for long rides in constant rain (more 'rain'-focussed pieces are in development).
- Articulated, anatomical pattern, body mapped composite construction
- No pockets for weight reduction: to be worn over jersey with back pockets
- Recycled premium materials
- Laser cutted raw edge details for maximum of light weight, clean lines & excellent packability
- Semi bonded construction
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Reflective back logo
- Garment weight (Size M): 209g
- Main: Polyamide (recycled) 70%, Elastane 26%, Polyester 4%; OEKO-TEX® certified, completely PFAS*-free
- Back lining: Polyamide (recycled) 78%, Elastane 22%; OEKO-TEX® certified
*PFAS are a large group of 'forever' chemicals sadly still frequently used in high-performance sports/outdoor clothing that have been identified as being harmful to the environment and human health. PFAS can be found in fluorocarbon-based waterproof fabrics and DWR (water repellent) treatments, watch out for that! vandeyk.racing is not using and will never use PFAS in any product.
MANUFACTORING & RESPONSIBILITY
- Made in Portugal (EU)
- RESPONSIBILITY: LESS IS MORE
Our collection is non-seasonal. Built as a system for lightweight, minimalist layering. We believe in covering weather conditions with a minimum amount of innovative, versatile garments.
- Machine wash with 30°.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use mild detergent
- Close fasteners before washing
OUR CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
Sometimes we're not able to keep the rubber side down... We offer you a crash replacement discount to get you on the bike with new kit as soon as possible. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with details and photos of your damaged kit, including your original receipt, and we'll provide you with a 50% discount on replacement kit for damaged items.
- Proof of purchase must be provided. Receipt or order confirmation.
- The age of your kit will be taken into consideration. Fair wear and tear is not covered.
- The discount provided may be used to replace the damaged item/s from the same product group. e.g if 1 pair of bib shorts is damaged, a discount will be provided for the purchase of 1 pair of bib shorts.
- The replacement discount of 50% applies to the full price of the original product and can only be redeemed on full-priced products.
Do you have any furter questions or feedback?